ISO 45001 is an internationally recognized health & safety management system that establishes a culture of compliance.
Benefits of Implementation
- Compliance with legal regulations
- Reduce workplace incidents and accidents
- Reduce insurance premiums and legal costs
- Encourage a safety-first organizational culture
- Compete for projects requiring a health and safety management system
Are you interested in taking your health and safety to the next level?
We Can Help!
STS Group will map your health and safety program, which will allow us to understand your health and safety management needs. We will use the ISO-recommended approach of Plan-Do-Check-Act when assessing your workplace.
Our technical experts use a process approach to understand your business’s health and safety practices. We analyze how processes being implemented translate into results. By evaluating the relationship between your process inputs and outputs, we can assess your organization against the requirements of ISO 45001.
We can help you with:
- Transitioning from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
- Building and developing an H&S management system
- Performing surveillance audits if you are already certified
- Auditing your workplace for conformance and compliance to ISO 45001