Last updated on July 7, 2022
STS Canada is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information.
This policy statement explains our information gathering, processing, and storage practices.
Any factual or subjective information about an identifiable individual is considered personal information.
STS Canada will collect the following personal information:
- Phone Number
- Any additional information you choose to provide over the phone, email, or in-person
Additionally, cookies will be used to collect your usage data as you browse our website. Please adjust your browser settings to block or restrict cookies if you do not wish us to collect your usage data.
Usage of Personal Information
STS Canada will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Service: To provide you with our courses and services.
- Contact: We may contact you to clarify the information you have provided or to ask for additional information.
- Usage Data: This will allow us to improve our website and the content we provide.
Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention
Your personal information will only be used or disclosed for the purpose it was collected.
We may disclose your information under the following circumstances:
- Protect against legal liability
- Under investigation of a lawsuit
- To comply with a legal obligation
Your personal information will only be retained as long as required by the law.
Safeguarding Personal Information
Personal information will be protected using security methods appropriate for the information’s sensitivity level. We shall make every effort to prevent loss, theft, unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your personal information.