STS Group’s Fall Protection training program is designed for all workers who are not working in the construction sector.
This includes workers who work on ladders and other similar platforms, workers who perform any job function where they are not protected by a guardrail or other similar structure, or workers who are at risk of falling into a hazardous chemical substance or hazardous object such as equipment while operating.
What You’ll Learn
STS Group’s fall protection training program provides theoretical and practical knowledge for working safely when exposed to a risk of fall. Students will obtain hands-on use in connecting different types of fall protection systems and inspecting the components of selected fall protection equipment.
Who Should Attend?
STS Group’s Fall Protection training program is designed for all workers who work at height and do not work in the construction sector.
Topics included but are not limited to the following:
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Applicable Regulatory Standards
- Introduction to Fall Prevention
- Ladders and Similar Equipment
- Guardrail Systems and Protective Covers
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment and Systems
- Travel Restraint, Fall Restricting and Fall Arrest Systems
- Components of Personal Fall Protection Systems
- The Anchor Point
- Full Body Harness
- Connecting Lanyard and Lifeline
- Shock Absorber
- Locking Snap Hook and Carabiner
- Fall Arrest Safety Planning
- Emergency Rescue Plans
In-class or Blended (Online + In-class)
On a successful Written and Practical Assessment, the participant will be provided with a Wallet Card with a validity of 3 years.