STS Group’s Confined Space Rescue training program is designed to provide critical information to all persons associated with Confined Space Entry. This program will educate workers of the risks and controls related to working within, or in the vicinity of confined spaces such as excavations, tunnels, tanks, pipes, silos, pits, or sumps, or working as an attendant or a rescuer.
What You'll Learn
This training covers the necessary components to conduct confined space rescues safely and efficiently while following legislative requirements.
Who Should Attend?
Joint Health and Safety Committee members, Managers, Supervisors, Entrants, Attendants, Rescue Personnel.
Topics included but not limited to:
- Definitions and Application of Confined Space with Multi-Employer
- Confined Space Program Requirements
- Entry Plan Development
- Hazard Assessment: Recognition, Assessment and Controlling Hazards
- Plan-Specific Training (Workplaces other than projects)
- Training (Projects)
- Entry Permits
- On-Site Rescue Procedures and Rescue Equipment
- Methods of Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment, Clothing and Devices
- Isolation of Energy and Control of Materials Movement
- Means for Entering and Exiting Confined Space
- Atmospheric Testing
- Explosive and Flammable Substances
- Ventilation and Purging
Standard First Aid, CPR and AED Training
In-class or Blended (Online + In-class)
On a successful Written and Practical Assessment, the participant will be provided with a Wallet Card and Wall Certificate with a validity of 3 years.