This course date has passed. To inquire about future bookings, please click here.
February 9, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$125
Failure to control the release of hazardous energy, while servicing and maintaining equipment has the potential to cause some of the most severe injuries in our workplaces today.This training program was designed to ensure employees, managers and supervisors understand that hazards associated with uncontrolled energy sources and will learn how to practice methods of controlling energy through the use of a lockout program.
All employees, Maintenance Personnel, Supervisors, Operators.
- Legislation Requirements
- Purpose of Lockout/Tagout
- Understanding Applicable Energy Source
- Methods of Obtaining Zero Energy State
- Workers Rights under the OHSA
- When Lockout/Tagout is Required
- Potential Hazards
- Lockout Devices
- Lockout/Tagout Procedures