This course date has passed. To inquire about future bookings, please click here.
Emergency First Aid/CPR/AED
February 18, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$900
STS Group’s Emergency First Aid/CPR/AED training is approved by the WSIB. This basic 1-day course offers lifesaving first aid and CPR skills that will ensure participants are prepared to provide assistance and practical advice in medical emergencies.
Topics for this training session include but are not limited to the following modules:
- Preparing to respond – Legislation, priorities, regulation 1101 requirements
- Choking rescue Conscious and Unconscious (Adult, child, Infant)
- Offering assistance where a person Falls, suffers fractures and/or cuts
- Bone, Muscle and joint Injuries
- Recognition and treatment of head and spinal injuries
- Identification and treatment of shock
- Wound basics (minor cuts, scrapes, punctures, burns)
- Treating burns
- Circumstances and treatment of poisons
- Causes and treatment of seizures
- CPR for Adults and Defibrillator use
Written and Practical Assessment
Wallet Card – Valid for 3 years
Note: Course/session cost of $900 covers up to 10 persons.