Workplace Safety Training Courses
STS Group training programs are designed to have a significant and positive impact on employee behaviour.
We achieve this through effective interactive, hands-on and relevant training program delivery. Our clients are well informed of their internal responsibility, and how the STS Group training programs provide their employees with the necessary tools to insure industry leading workplace safety, and compliance with regulatory standards. Following our classes, participants are made aware of their internal responsibilities and are provided with the tools necessary for achieving success in health and safety
Current Workplace Safety Training Courses
- GHS WHMIS 2015 STS provides instructor facilitated WHMIS training which covers the generic principals as well as specific client needs. $60.00
- Health, Safety & the Law for Workers Section 25(2) of the OHSA requires that the employers provide instruction, supervision and training to workers. $350.00
- Lock Out Tag Out Training Part 1 Monthly workplace inspections conducted by the Joint Health and Safety Committee are a legislative requirement. $125.00
- Standard First Aid/CPR STS Group is approved by the WSIB to deliver Emergency and Standard First Aid/CPR training. $108.00
- Basics of Supervison for Construction A competent supervisor is key to a successful health and safety program. $550.00
- Health & Safety Representative Training This course is specifically designed for a workplace that employs more than 5 and less that 20 people, as prescribed by the OHSA, who require a Health and Safety Representitive. $160.00
- Forklift Training A mandatory training requirement for workers who operate forklifts. $150.00
- Bill 168 - Workplace Violence & Harassment In 2010, the OHSA was amended under Bill 168 to include specific requirements for workplace violence and harassment. $750.00
- Machine Guarding When workers are exposed to rotating parts such as belts, pulleys, shafts, gears and chains, prime movers of equipment and machinery and exposed points of operation, they have the potential to cause severe harm.
- JHSC Workplace Inspection Training Monthly workplace inspections conducted by the Joint Health and Safety Committee are a legislative requirement. In many cases, the inspections provide little value to the bottom line as it lacks focus and structure. $99.00