- Location Client Location
- Class Size Group rate up to 20 participants $350 per session.
- Duration 1-1.5 hours
- Price: $350.00 + HST per person
Target Audience: Health and Safety Representative, All Employees, Supervisors, JHSC Members
Legislation: The Occupational health and Safety Act S.25(2) and S.28
Course Overview: Section 25(2)a requires that the employers provide instruction supervision and training to workers. This program is designed to provide a worker with a basic understanding of their rights and responsibilities under S.28 as well as key features of the OHSA, regulations, Workplace Safety and Insurance Act (WSIA) and WSIB operating policies.
- OHSA and Regulations
- Duties and Responsibilities of Workplace Parties
- Health and Safety Policy
- Rights of Workers
- Disciplinary and Enforcement Requirements
- JHSC Function and Responsibilities
- Early and Safe Return to Work Program
Evaluation: Written Assessment
Certification: Wallet Card
Validity: No Expiry.