- Location Client Location
- Class Size Minimum 5
- Duration 1 Day (8 hours)
- Price: $150.00 + HST per person
Target Audience: Mandatory for all workers who operate forklifts.
Legislation: CSA B335-15, Ont. Reg. 851, Ont. Reg. 67, Ont. Reg. 213/91, OHSA S.25.
Course Overview: Employers are required to ensure that their workers have received instruction, training and testing prior to the operation of any forklifts or powered lift trucks. Workers must be familiar with performing pre-use inspections, the operation procedures and should be able to demonstrate competency in accordance with the MOL's Guideline for The Safe Operation and Maintenance of Powered Lift Trucks.
- Legislative Requirements
- Causes of Forklift Accidents and Incidents
- Hazard Identification: Eliminating and Controlling
- Forklift Operation Safety
- Forklift Pre-Use Inspection
- Centre of Gravity
- Capacity of Forklift
- Speed, Acceleration, Sharp Cornering
- Forklift Components
- Basic Fueling (Battery and Diesel)
Evaluation: Written and Practical Assessment
Certification: Wallet Card
Validity Period: 3 years
Additional Pricing: call our office at (416) 635-7800 for group rates for 7 or more participants