- Location Client Location or STS Location
- Class Size Maximum 25
- Duration 1/2 Day (4 Hours)
- Price: $750.00 + HST per person
Price: $750 per class of 25 participants. For a Risk Assessment $1500 additional.
Target Audience: Employers, Supervisors and Workers.
Legislation: OHSA S. 32, Bill 168
- 32.0.5 (2) An employer shall provide a worker with, (a) information and instruction that is appropriate for the worker on the contents of the policy and program with respect to workplace violence;
- 32.0.7 An employer shall provide a worker with, (a) information and instruction that is appropriate for the worker on the contents of the policy and program with respect to workplace harassment.
Course Overview: In 2010, the OHSA was amended under Bill 168 to include specific requirements for workplace violence and harassment. Bill 168 requires that every workplace (with more than 5 employees) develop written procedures for dealing with violence and harassment in the workplace, programs to implement these policies, review these policies at least once a year, and conduct training on these policies.
- Workplace Violence and Harassment Definitions and Statement
- Legislation Changes and Impact on the Employer and Supervisor
- Elements of Workplace Violence and Harassment Policies and Programs
- Workplace Violence Hazard Assessment
- Controls for Workplace Violence and Harassment
Evaluation: Written Assessment
Certification: Record of training and wall certificate
Validity Period: No expiry.